An Objective-C library made using blocks implementing OAuth protocol plus an example iOS (iPhone) app demonstrating its use.
Daniele Margutti, http://www.danielem.org
First original work by Jaanus Kase
How to get started
- Register your app with Twitter at http://dev.twitter.com/apps
- Get the DMTwitterOAuth source.
- Register your app scheme and implement iOS’s handle URL delegate (see DMTwitter.h for a complete doc)
- Edit DMTwitter.h with your consumer key and secret that Twitter gives you
- Compile and run our example.
- (You need to drag files under ‘DMTwitterOAuth Library’ XCode group folder,register a custom scheme URL and handle openURL app delegate method in order to use this library in your project)
I’ve tested it under XCode 4.1 and iOS 5.1 both on device and simulator.
May 13, 2012
- First version
If you found this project useful, please donate.
There’s no expected amount and I don’t require you to.
<a href=’https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GS3DBQ69ZBKWJ”>CLICK THIS LINK TO DONATE USING PAYPAL
Copyright (c) 2010 Jaanus Kase
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person
obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation
files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without
restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND
NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,
WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR
OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.