How to deploy a website with AWS S3 + CloudFront using CloudFormation?
After making the backend serverless, it’s time for the frontend to go serverless.
So, why do we go serverless or say what are the benefits?
- Get rid of server management and code deployment stuff
- Pay for what you use
- Infinite scaling
This article will show you how to deploy a website using
Table of contents
- Add IAM permissions
- Create an S3 bucket and upload the code
- Create OriginAccessControl(OAC)
- Configure CloudFront
- Update the S3 bucket policy
- Point the domain to CloudFront
For detailed implementation, check out our blog.