VS Code Portfolio
This is a personal portfolio website built with React and inspired by the layout of Visual Studio Code. It is designed to showcase my skills, projects, and experience.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
- npm or yarn
- Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/lotfijb/vsc_portfolio
- Install dependencies
Running the Application
npm run dev or
npm start or
This will start the development server and open the website in your default browser.
- Vite – A lightweight development build tool.
- react-router – A library for routing in React
- Responsive design that adapts to different screen sizes
- Smooth scrolling navigation
- Showcase of projects and skills
- Overview section
- Display of other visual design elements of visual studio code like the sidebar, editor ( content ) etc..
|Screenshot 1||Screenshot 2||Screenshot 3|
If you have any questions or run into any issues while setting up or using the project, please don’t hesitate to open an issue in the repository.
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE file for details.